Do you have a complaint about your midwife, ultrasound technician or kraamverzorgende?

It is important that you feel comfortable at Eva van Hoorn. Because being pregnant is exciting enough as it is. That is why we do everything to guide you and your child in the best possible way. Our wish is that your contact with our midwives, ultrasound technicians, assistants and kraamverzorgenden is professional and pleasant. However, it is possible that you have a complaint.

Discuss your complaint with us

Do you have questions, any doubts? Are you dissatisfied with something? Please tell us. We will take the time to talk with you about it. If you feel more comfortable emailing us your complaint, you can send it to

We will then discuss with you whether there is a need for an appointment to discuss your complaint with those involved and a manager of Eva van Hoorn in a separate conversation. We will gladly take the time for this as it is important to us. If you find it difficult to have this conversation, you can bring someone with you.

Contact our complaints officer

Do you want to submit a complaint directly, or are you unable to resolve it together with us? Or do you want help submitting a complaint? Please contact the complaints officer of the CBKZ (Central Bureau for complaints Management in Healthcare). They are impartial, work independently and are happy to support you and give advice. The complaints officer also mediates in finding a solution. Everything you tell the complaints officer is confidential.

In the event of complaints about obstetric care or ultrasound scans, the external complaints officer of the CBKZ can be reached by phone on 088 – 0245123. You can also send an e-mail to

In the event of complaints about kraamzorg the complaints officer can be reached by phone on 0183-682829 or by email at

For more information, visit: or for complaints about kraamzorg go to You can also view and download the applicable complaints regulations on these websites.

Dispute Resolution Body

If contact with the complaints officer is not sufficient, you can submit the complaint to a recognized Dispute Resolution Body. They will investigate and asses whether your complaint is justified. They will make a binding decision on this.

For complaints on obstetric care and ultrasound scans you can contact the Obstetrics Disputes Body ( For kraamzorg we are registered with the Disputes Body for Small-Scale Care Providers (Geschilleninstantie Kleinschalige Zorgaanbieders). See